DIG University: The Fast Track to Success in Real Estate Investment
DIG University offers you a chance to learn from professionals who have spent decade mastering every facet of successful, ethical real estate investment.
At DIG – the Diversified Real Estate Investor Group – we take ethics very seriously. Of course, we want our members to succeed. But we also want them to achieve success with integrity and work to provide better values so that more people can enjoy the benefits of home ownership and rental living.
We’ve designed our classes to help members – and prospective members – achieve that balance while paying just a fraction of the cost of other, similar real estate investment courses.
These one-day classes will allow you to come away with a firm grasp on every aspect of real estate investment. With these classes you can:
- Learn how to make money by flipping properties right in your own community
- Build a network of real estate professionals – including Realtors, contractors, inspectors, attorneys, landlords, and investors like yourself
- Discover the best way to acquire properties that can generate a regular income
- Find out ways to secure other people’s money to help fund your real estate deals, an ideal tool for people who may have the knowledge and skill to flip properties, but not the cash
Our upcoming classes for the spring of 2019 include:
- Financing Your Deals – Mortgage Money Made Easy
- Building a Mutually Profitable Relationship with Realtors
- Real Estate Basics for Beginning Investors
- Landlording on Cruise Control
- Know Your IRS Tax Rules
- Buying Real Estate with Your IRA/401(k)
Classes are held at the community center on the second floor of the Willow Grove Giant, 315 York Road in Willow Grove PA, at the intersection of York and Easton roads. DIG reserves the right to change speakers and subject matter.
Classes typically run from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. We do not provide meals or beverages, but the Giant has numerous food and drink options available to go.
Each class costs $69 for members and $89 for non-members if you register early. You’ll pay $10 extra if you register within 72 hours of a session. We also require a $25 cancellation fee and do not give refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of a class.
No audio or video recording of sessions is permitted.
Pricing for Individual Sessions
- Register by Sept. 1: Member- $59/Non-Member - $79
- Register after Sept. 1: Member - $69/Non-Member - $89
- Register within 72 ours of each class: Member-$79/Non-Member - $99
Please note: We require a $25 cancellation fee. No refunds will be given if canceled within 72 hours of a class. No audio/video recording of sessions is permitted.