DIG University: The Fast Track to Success in Real Estate Investment
DIG University, brought to you by the Diversified Real Estate Investor Group, a nonprofit organization and the oldest REIA in the 40,000-member national Real Estate Investors Association, offers you access to professionals who have spent decades learning every aspect of successful, ethical real estate investment.
Ethics are important to us here at DIG. We want our members to do well, but we also want them to act with integrity and work to provide better values so that more people can enjoy the benefits of home ownership and rental living.
Our classes seek to help our members – and prospective members – achieve that balance, and for a fraction of the cost of most other, similar real estate investment courses.
These one-day classes allow you to come away with a solid grasp on every aspect of real estate investment, so that you can become more aggressive in buying, selling, rehabbing, flipping and renting your properties.
Our upcoming classes include:
- Saturday, September 15 - Everything you want to know about Foreclosures at Auctions – Sheriff/Tax Sales
- Sunday, September 16 - Agreement of Sale to Settlement
- Saturday, September 22 - What's the Best Way to Hold Real Estate Assets?
- Sunday, September 23 - How to Build a Successful Wholesaling Business
- Saturday, October 13 - Rehab Tour in Lehigh Valley
- Saturday, October 27 - Rehab Tour in Chester and Upper Montco
- Spring 2019 - Financing Your Deals, Mortgage Money Made Easy
- Spring 2019 - Building a Mutually Profitable Relationship with Realtors
- Spring 2019 - Real Estate Basics for Beginning Investors
- Spring 2019 - Landlording on Cruise Control
- Spring 2019 - Know IRS Tax Rules
- Spring 2019 - Buying Real Estate in Your IRA/401K
Each class – excluding the two rehab tours – will be held at the community center inside the Willow Grove Giant, 315 York Road in Willow Grove, PA 19090.
You’ll find the center near the intersection of York and Easton roads. Just come to the door on the right side of the building.
The community center is on the second floor. Classes typically run from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
DIG reserves the right to change speakers and subject matter. We will not offer food or beverages, but Giant has several food and drink options in its food court.
Pricing for Individual Sessions
- Register by Sept. 1: Member- $59/Non-Member - $79
- Register after Sept. 1: Member - $69/Non-Member - $89
- Register within 72 ours of each class: Member-$79/Non-Member - $99
Please note: We require a $25 cancellation fee. No refunds will be given if cancelled within 72 hours of a class. No audio/video recording of sessions is permitted.