Sept. 15 – Everything You Want to Know About Foreclosures at Auctions – Sheriff/Tax Sales
You may have heard from real estate investors who landed an amazing deal by purchasing a property through a sheriff's sale.
And while that sounds promising, you're also worried about stepping into uncharted territory.
Let DIG be your guide. Join us Saturday, Sept. 15 for our class "Everything You Want to Know About Foreclosures at Auctions/Sheriff/Tax Sales
- 3 Stages of Foreclosure, Short Sale & REOs
- Buy at Sheriff, Tax, Tax Lien, and 3rd Party Auction Sales
- Need-to-Know Lien and Mortgage Priorities
- Navigating Court House & Searches
- Winning the Bid Without Losing Your Shirt
- Dealing with Former Owners
- Finding the Properties
- Talking the Auction
The class runs from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. and is held at the community center inside the Willow Grove Giant, 315 York Road in Willow Grove, PA 19090.
You’ll find the Giant near the intersection of York and Easton roads. Enter the door on the right side of the building. The community center is on the second floor.
DIG reserves the right to change speakers and subject matter. We will not offer food or beverages, but Giant has several food and drink options in its food court.