Spring 2019 - Know IRS Tax Rules
Investing in real estate means entering a whole new world of rules and regulations, including the myriad rules set up by the IRS.
Let our experts help you navigate this unfamiliar territory with our upcoming class. We'll cover:
- Tax Concerns for Investors
- How Entities are Taxed
- Tax Rates for Ordinary Income, Capital Gains, and Depreciation Recapture
- What is Deductible on a Settlement Sheet
- PA Real Estate Transfer Tax
- Repair Rules and Depreciation
The class runs from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. and is held at the community center inside the Willow Grove Giant, 315 York Road in Willow Grove, PA 19090.
You’ll find the Giant near the intersection of York and Easton roads. Enter the door on the right side of the building. The community center is on the second floor.
DIG reserves the right to change speakers and subject matter. We will not offer food or beverages, but Giant has several food and drink options in its food court.