Spring 2019 - Landlording on Cruise Control
Being a landlord doesn't have to feel like a full-time job. Let our experts teach you the tools you'll need to make renting out property a breeze. This course will cover:
- Phone Screening Techniques
- What to Observe at Showings
- Rental Standards for Tenant Selection
- Fair Housing Guidelines, Showing the Unit & Tricks Used by Professionals
- “Must Have” Information on a Rental Application
- Ways to Collect Rents
- Procedures to Accept or Reject an Applicant
- State-Approved Landlord-Friendly Plain Language Lease
The class runs from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. and is held at the community center inside the Willow Grove Giant, 315 York Road in Willow Grove, PA 19090.
You’ll find the Giant near the intersection of York and Easton roads. Enter the door on the right side of the building. The community center is on the second floor.
DIG reserves the right to change speakers and subject matter. We will not offer food or beverages, but Giant has several food and drink options in its food court.