Spring 2019 - Real Estate Basics for Beginning Investors
While the idea of making money by investing in real estate sounds attractive, doing it might seem a bit daunting. And like any major project, you'll succeed in real estate investing when you understand the basics, as outlined in this course.
- Advantages of Owning Real Estate
- Principles of Compounding
- Finding Good Investment Properties
- Types of Deeds and Ways to Hold Title
- Cash on Cash Returns - What’s Your ROI
- Negotiating Techniques
- Phone Techniques to Discover Seller Needs
- Creative Financing Techniques
- Structuring Deals with Little of Your Own Money
The class runs from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. and is held at the community center inside the Willow Grove Giant, 315 York Road in Willow Grove, PA 19090.
You’ll find the Giant near the intersection of York and Easton roads. Enter the door on the right side of the building. The community center is on the second floor.
DIG reserves the right to change speakers and subject matter. We will not offer food or beverages, but Giant has several food and drink options in its food court.